Entrapment of peripheral nerves and neurogenic pain are common in clinical practice, however effective methods for diagnosis and treatment are limited. The initial research on the combination of PRP and stem cells with peripheral nerve hydrodissection has yielded positive results, and has the potential to provide a viable solution to many neuropathic pain conditions.
Dr. Stanley Lam has lectured around the world about the many treatment options for neurogenic pain and peripheral neuropathies, including Platelet Rich Plasma, Prolotherapy, Neural Prolotherapy, and Peripheral Nerve Hydrodissection.
Check out Hydrodissection of Peripheral Nerves by Stanley K.H. Lam, MD, KH Lam Musculoskeletal Pain Management & Sports Injury Center, Hong Kong
At the upcoming PRP & Regenerative Medicine Symposium with Cadaver Lab, Dr. Lam will lecture on Ultrasound Guided Peripheral Nerve Hydrodissection with Different PRPs, including:
– Discuss anatomical and physiological etiologies of nerve entrapments, neurogenic inflammation, and neuropathies
– Explain the many forms of clinical presentation
– Teach effective diagnostic techniques for the some of the most common nerve pathologies
– Provide principles and techniques for effective ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve hydrodissection
– Share his experiences and research with the application of different PRP solutions and stem cells in conjunction with hydrodissection.
– Gain hands-on experience in Cadaver Lab to learn how to incorporate ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve hydrodissection into their treatment protocols.
Be sure to attend Dr. Lam’s upcoming lecture and cadaver lab on Saturday June 7th at the 5th annual TOBI: The Orthobiologic Institute PRP and Regenerative Medicine Symposium in Las Vegas. www.prpseminar.com