The Orthobiologic Institute (TOBI) was founded to share best practices in biologics research and clinical applications. TOBI promotes a high-quality, standardized approach to biologic treatments, to advance the field, and gain recognition as viable, effective treatment.
Global field leaders share expertise and support physicians to deliver biologics at the highest standards practicing evidence based medicine.
Physicians collaborate not compete, build community with shared cases, protocols, results, dialogue, and create a library of data sortable to track and research.
Physicians, researchers, educators, and industry collaborate to promote best practices and make training and data accessible and affordable.
Certifications to ensure doctors properly perform treatments integrating the latest science, and patients are able to find doctors with the proper skill set.
TOBI Annual Events fulfill our mission and advance our vision with the following features:
- Symposia convene field leaders, clinicians and scientists to share the latest research and best practices.
- Workshop intensives provide the basic science and techniques to implement biologic treatments in practice.
- Cadaver Labs provide hands-on experience with biologic treatments, taught by field experts.
- Online streaming and recorded videos make information accessible and affordable to the physicians around the globe.
- Research Poster Exhibits share new data from researchers around the world, prior to publication.
- Volunteer opportunities provide students opportunities to learn from and network with field leaders.
TOBI supports charities like The Arthritis Foundation that fund research grants on cartilage regeneration and advocate for prevention programs and raising awareness in the community.