1. Open your mobile device browser
2. Enter this URL: http://content.jwplatform.com/feeds/Up4b8DKk.rss
3. If asked if this is a podcast, click YES
4. Choose to download all videos or individual
5. Download and watch in seconds!
The quality of a broadcast depends on many factors, including the type of equipment used, the stability of the internet connection, the upload speed, etc. A majority of problems experienced are based on low bandwidth or local internet issues, which unfortunately we cannot control.
Things you can do to try to improve your viewing experience:
1) Minimize the amount of other Internet or network usage during viewing
2) Make sure other applications are closed
3) Make sure only one streaming window is open at a time
If still experiencing problems with this stream please:
1) Refresh your web browser 2 or 3 times (wait 30 seconds between refresh
2) Try a different browser
3) Restart your computer
4) Update your Flash plug-in = Flash plug-in
Watching in Fullscreen Mode
To watch a show in full screen, put your cursor/mouse arrow on the video player and click on the ‘full screen’ button. To minimize back push your “esc” button on your keyboard. Depending on your screen size, watching in full screen mode might reduce image quality. Text, graphs, etc. might be hard to read.
We hope your streaming experience is a pleasurable experience. Please let us know if still experiencing streaming problems. We will try to assist. email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-534-9970